Maritimes Lifestyle Representation
In-Sport Fashions, a leading distributor in the North American sporting goods and lifestyle industries, is looking for a new sales agency for the Eastern Canada territory (Maritimes). The agency sought must have experience in the sports and lifestyle market, be dynamic and have the desire to develop and grow the territory.
(Founded in 2018, Dovetail Workwear makes top-to-toe, all-season, all-reason utility workwear for women)
(Norwegian apparel company, based in Voss, focusing on the design and making of premium wool products. The idea behind We Norwegians is to take the natural benefits that wool have, and make garments that have a natural technical function as well as a contemporary design. The designs are a mix of modern basics and traditional, Norwegian knitting patterns.
(Lune Active is an athleisure brand committed to creating collections that blur the lines between sportswear and daywear. The items are characterized by the perfect balance between shaping activewear and fashion-forward pieces. Founded by Ashley Samwel and Lisa de Vries, with the goal to bring collections that balance technical innovation and iconic design to fit the active lifestyle of today’s sophisticated and conscious woman)
(Mono is a unisex footwear brand born in Oslo 2019. Our ambition is to create artisan goods that have a supreme level of comfort, assembled with high quality elements. We always push the aesthetic, technological and functional properties - in order to finalize a product that is sophisticated and functional. Putting our heart and soul into each product, we are using the ever-changing seasons and the raw nature of Scandinavia as a backdrop for our inspiration.)
and more (depending on the agency's existing portfolio)
Description of tasks:
• Service and development of active customers
• Ensuring efficient order processes and timely problem solving.
• Development & execution action plans to develop and grow new accounts.
• Working with customers to achieve optimal in store product positioning.
• Set up business partnerships for the sale of our products at public events
• Perform demos and PK sessions (Product Knowledge) in stores
• Organize and participate in various fairs and events in the territories
• Ensuring timely and professional correspondence with both customers and head office.
• Maintaining up to date expert understanding and premium positioning of all products.
Please send your CV to the attention of: Tarik@insport.ca